This too is wonderful. I truly admire this woman and find her writings and insights so helpful…
1. You are valued even when you’re not productive.
2. You are loved despite your sadness.
3. You are not sick because of a lack of effort or a failure at adjusting faulty thoughts.
4. You are appreciated even when you can’t contribute much.
5. You are needed even though you feel worthless.
6. You are separate from your depression.
7. You aren’t any less of a person because certain people can’t understand your illness.
8. You have…
View original post 70 more words